I was going through some old recipes from one of my past restaurants. Found this one, and though y'all might like it. I remember it as being very well received.
Chocolate Caramel Pecan
Cheesecake
Prepare the caramel and chocolate first

One 14 oz bag Kraft Caramels. Peel, and place the candies in a double boiler. When they begin to melt, add in 1/3 cup heavy cream. Stir over low heat until melted. Reduce heat to low simmer until needed.

One 8 ounce bar of Hershey or other brand semi sweet chocolate. Melt in a double boiler over low heat. Reduce heat to low simmer until needed.

8 ounces of Pecans. Pulse a few times in the Cuisanart.

Crust:
Two cups crushed Oreo Cookies.
I take two of three rows in a package, shave off the filling, and crush the cookies in the
Cuisanart.
¾ stick butter, give or take, melted
Add the melted butter to the crumbs, and mix until well incorporated. Line the Spring form pan with the crumbs, and refrigerate until firm.

Filling:
Three 8 ounce packs of cream cheese softened.
Half cup sugar
Three Tablespoons sifted flour
Teaspoon Vanilla
Two beaten large eggs
About ¼ of the melted Semi Sweet Chocolate. Reserve the rest of the Chocolate for the Ganache Topping

Put sugar into mixer bowl, add the soft cream cheese. Whip until well mixed and smooth.
Add the vanilla, flour. Then add the eggs slowly, and mix well,
Add the Chocolate, and finish mixing.

Method:
Pour ¾ of the melted caramel into the Oreo Crust. Spread evenly. Reserve the rest of the Caramel
Top with half the Pecans
Add the cheesecake batter, and spread evenly

Bake in a preheated oven at 400° for 10 min, and then reduce heat to 350° for 30 min.

Remove from oven, set on a cooling rack for 30 min.

When the top has cooled, and a knife inserted comes out clean, make the Ganache:
Mix 1/3 cup heavy cream into the remaining Chocolate. Whip until well incorporated and glossy

Pour the Ganache over the Cheesecake, spreading evenly.
Top with the rest of the chopped pecans
Drizzle with the reserved Caramel

Cool to room temp. Refrigerate over night.

This can cut into 12, or 16 servings.

Sam......