Hi Guys, still working with the olympus TG4 camera. Getting much better with the buttons and manipulation of the camera working with the ikelite submersible diving case.

It's been a bit of learning curve to memorize the location of the dive case buttons when you cannot see the text on the camera that tells you what they are. Also the green box that shows the picture is in auto focus I finally figured out too!

With a dive mask, bubbles, and particulate in the water it's not always perfectly clear to see the screen. I'm often surprised that the pictures look so much better than the animal was in real time! That flash system is so good at bringing the colors back to life when you're so deep. I know that these are not tropical stunning sealife that you get in warm waters. However there are things in the cold northern waters you cannot get in the tropics. Like the wolf eel, giant pacific octopus, and 6 gill sharks to name a few.

Anyway, these photo's are all taken this this rather low cost camera in that ikelite case. Also transfered wireless to my iphone between dives. That feature is Priceless! Click on the link to the pictures. You can also leave comments on photo's of this link.

https://goo.gl/photos/i6hu7wcxEAc5rBQbA

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)