Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
Seating the bullets straight will probably do more for accuracy IMO. Seating dies that hold the bullets while seating them like bench rest dies do a good job.

I'm in agreement there. Though I'm a newby,I've tried to get good equipment. I'll be using a Forster Co-Ax press and Forster Bench rest dies.

Nice gear. Have you taken measurements to see if the die is sizing the case necks more than necessary? For a small fee Forster will custom hone their dies to suit.

No,I did not know that. Something else for me to be anal about,but thanks anyway. I will try to see what's happening. I am a real newby. I am just about to load my first rounds,so I don't know what's going on yet with the neck sizing. I really do appreciate that info,and yes I am a very meticulous person,so that does interest me.

How would I go about knowing what is "more than necessary"? Do I simply compare fired cases from that rifle to sized brass? I can tell you that the Forbes will chamber it's own fired brass but it will not chamber same caliber fired brass from my Sako.