I hesitate because my wrench does not "read" any values and it not a best tool. I use a Wheeler FATT wrench. This type tool you set the dial at a fixed value. Then it clicks when you hit that value. It works clockwise or counter clockwise. They all do that. It is not a high end tool. It is fully adequate for action screws or scope rings, etc. Hi end tools probably start at 5x the price.

A simple and dependable design is the beam type. Those you can see the torque as applied. I think craftsman/sears offers a 1/4 drive that would be better tool for less money. I dont have one. And it is not digital, with all all the bogus digits of "make believe" accuracy, such as the fashionable dial calipers. I prefer the single hand screw driver grip, with a set value.

When it comes to tools, a little better is a lot more money.

In reality, I hardly ever use the FATT, because I think I know enough (or have the feel) to do basic work without. I wanted to experiment with screw tension effect on accuracy and need to have a repeatable way to set and change the torque.

The dial up wrenches need to be stored at 0 in-lbs. IMPORTANT.

There is an industry standard answer, I forget who that is. This reply might serve as a bump up. Or do a google search. That one, I am thinking of, does not read, it also gets set. You can send them out for calibration too.