As it is, CarMax has a price and that is their price,\\I will have to look at new and figure the depreciation I will suffer when I cross the sidewalk out into the street. 27 K is their price
Course it has all the standard stuff and I forgot to mention 4WD which I need in limited situations, but the slope on these REQUIRES 4WD and I can typically avoid driving in inclement conditions, my Tacoma will not negotiate the hills in snow conditions even with added weight (bed full of concrete blocks). I do want to have the ability to get out if I need to snow or not (yes I realize 4 WD on ice is like a pig on ice . . . entertaining)
In fact this Tacoma has the worst traction/lightest rear end of any vehicle I have ever owned. Wet paving and it will spin of get squirrely on me when I turn a corner.

Oh did I mention that I absolutely detest dealing with a car salesman and their line of BS to buy a vehicle for what it is really worth to the dealer.
Why is is that only cars are not just fairly priced in the first place.
Least ways they could make car buying fair and when we talk about beating down the price, that is the salesman we are beating on . . . LITERALLY.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~