Originally Posted by battue
You're the one that asked for a failure report. You're the one that had to reference the Leupold tracking thread which makes you the one who made the original comparison. Following your own thread really shouldn't be all that difficult.

You received a report and I commented on same. After all the previous stellar SWFA posts I almost bought one. Your thread made me most certainly reconsider and remain with Leupold for the present. Throwing out the "my" use of SWFA card is weak when your own thread proves that they have issues. How about that "fish eye" issue that popped up later.

You're the one that needs to complete the feeler report. So sad they became bruised when your little survey didn't work out as you planned. And that is the fun part. Ah, but those things happen sometimes. Cowboy up, worse things will most surely come your way.

Addition: You use the scope of your choice and Steelhead will use irons. You will probably lose as many times as you win. Congratulations????

And just for fun. You should try fun: These are just the ones I have boxes for. Only one has ever gone back and that was a dot that fell out of the reticle. You could have still used the crosshairs it was stuck on.

[Linked Image]

Look below: Another defect. Defect/failure? Semantics perhaps, but it went back.

How many of those do you dial consistently, or use more than climbing into your tree stand? Leupold staying zeroed is not the point of the whole Leupold thread, turret consistency is...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.