Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by GeorgeS
I had tried that and got results for left-hand stocks for right-hand actions:
  • 1 EA of 3ZB144D461ZZ Heritage Ruger American Centerfire Predator Left Hand Stock Right Hand Action Short Action Detachable Box Mag Factory Barrel Channel ZZ US
  • 1 EA of 3ZB144D461ZZ Heritage Ruger American Centerfire Predator Left Hand Stock Right Hand Action Short Action Detachable Box Mag Factory Barrel Channel ZZ US$144.00 Details

I'd call them and get clarification. If they're inletting for left-handed actions with sporter/light contour barrels, there isn't any reason that they aren't doing the same for the heavier contour RAR-Predators.
It is very possible that they just haven't updated the available options across their tool.

605-996-5011.

So, I called Boyds for clarification on this and was told that they don't currently inlet for left-handed RAR-Ps, but do for standard RARs. I asked the guy with whom I spoke how hard it would be for them to make a programming change to add an inlet option for the left-handed RAR-P and he said not much, but they wouldn't spend the time unless there was enough customer demand justify it. I guess that if you want action, lefties need to make their demands known.

Call 605-996-5011 and let your voices be heard.