when I received the rifle back there was a note saying it was test fired. I assume that was just loading one shell at a time from the magazine and firing. When I received it back you could put one in the magazine and it would function just fine. So it doesn’t bother me that I had to do some work on it. Way I look at it was a learning experience. I decided to tackle it myself, and it took some time, but worked out great. Now have a good understanding of how the Mauser magazine and feed rails work as opposed to some other actions. Learned something useful in life and only cost me some time. I’ve been running it everyday after work this week. So far I’ve loaded the magazine and cycled it about 80 times from slow to fast without a single malfunction. He did a great job on the reboring also. Measured the headspace of my fires brass and it only grew .003” compared to factory round. So I’m very happy with his work, and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Got two pounds of varget, and tm my dies and 286 spire points will come in. So I’ll start loading some up for this weekend.