The arrow you choose will have a huge impact on FBH flight as well. As mentioned, BH/insert concentricity is a huge factor, but another huge factor is there is not much you can do in terms of tuning a crossbow like you can with vert bows. Even some of the high end Xbows don't shoot FBHs well due to tuning issues. The single most significant thing I've found in my tinkering to combat this issue has been by going to very high FOC. The increased FOC weight allowed me to overcome some tuning issues and get great flight with FBHs in some of my Xbows and seemed to have improved accuracy in all of them. While I like BEEs among others, I was able to take less expensive shafts such as GT L2s and by going with brass inserts, 125 heads, plastic moons, and very light 2" low pro VTs to increase the FOC to well above what many will claim as acceptable and get outstanding accuracy from even 350-380fps Xbows. I still would have to weed a few out due to spine differences, but it was still worth it as accuracy is even better than my much more expensive arrows. Combining the high FOC arrow combo with good heads suchs as Slick Tricks made for a very accurate and lethal combo.

Loder