Originally Posted by 700xcr
Our damage control hunts start in November and end in February. Sometime you shoot a doe carrying fawns. Shot one several years ago that had twins. It made me sick gutting her. So basically took 3 deer. I told my partner not to mention a word to my wife as it wouldn't be a pretty out come.

Unfortunately, that is the best case scenario-killing three for the price of one. People are missing the point here. A depredation hunt is for killing deer. It is not only for just killing does, although that is the main focus. I do not kill bucks (except for culls), as my neighbor does not want them killed (has an outfitter), They are, however, perfectly legal. I could not care less, as I am past worrying about antlers at any time, but to each their own.

Depredation hunting is not for everybody, because of the fawn issue. It bothers me a bit, but I also understand the purpose of the hunting that I am doing and by me doing it, both my neighbor and I know that the meat is being taken care of. Many people don't want to hunt when it is 90 degrees.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.