bsa,

Except for maybe 2-3 months earlier this year, after all the new 6.5 Creedmoor shooters "discovered" 4451, it's been very available. Some people like to buy in local stores, instead of off the Internet, and I see it frequently the half-dozen local stores I visit.

But I mostly buy 8-pounders off the Internet, and even during the brief break in availability earlier this year my supply never dropped to the point it has with H4350. I was down to maybe 10 pounds before ordering some more a couple months ago, and these days I use 4451 in just about all the cartridges where I used to use H4350, and continually experiment with it in more, partly for articles and partly for my own use. So I'm using a LOT.

Do still have a few pounds of H4350, but about the only reason I keep some on hand anymore is to include it in articles about handloading a certain cartridge, for the readers who still have some, or are still desperately searching. I'm outta that game.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck