I have recently found a Cooper Rifle which has caught my attention and I would like some input on the value. Here I am in the midst of selling half my crap and I come across this. Anyway, here is what I know. First, it is in mint condition and looks to be brand new. It is a model 54. It has a stainless fluted barrel and a stainless action and a spiral fluted bolt. It has a BDL floor plate and sits in a synthetic black and red spiderweb stock with no venting on the forearm. Oh ya, it's a 260 Remington. I know all about the predicted death or dying nature of the 260. I don't care. I'm a fan. Anyway, I've tried to do some research on gun broker and various forums which, frankly, wasn't a lot of help. In trying to navigate Cooper's website, it isn't much help for identifying it exactly. So, if any of you can tell me from the information I provided which model, beyond 54, it is and what you speculate the value to be, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 10/05/17. Reason: I added an option.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ