i'm borne and bred left-handed. don't have a single solitary left hand gun in the closet, all right hand turn bolts, semi-autos, and marlin lever guns. they all work.

no one can reasonably expect an organization (company) to not pick the low-hanging fruit on the tree. that is, if profits are rolling in, don't do anything to interrupt the flow. and in the case that rt-handed guns are selling like pancakes, why in the world to invest a single penny in left-handed stuff, and risk slowing down the rt-handed gun sales?

the answer is obvious. we believe what we want to believe mostly, but objective facts are difficult to refute. i'd love to have a left-handed kimber, but i understand it might not ever happen.

my two clearanced RAR's from wal-mart, a .243 and a .308 shoot lights out. it'll never be any cheaper for the accuracy level obtained out of the box. but, still i wouldn't mind owning a gun mfg'd in the south if the conditions ever get right.

and speaking of the south, bergara rifles are assembled pretty much just down the street from me in ne Georgia. i don't think they offer a left-handed version either, but i could be wrong on that, have never handled one. but, they do believe in the merits of timney triggers if i'm correct.