Originally Posted by coyote268
I know what you mean. I've got two 110"s I have to send back for new blades, The one I have that I got the first year they came out looks like a dagger the blade is so worn down from skinning Deer. Elk and Pigs over the years. Sorta hate to send it off as I have had it so long and its like a good friend.

That is pretty neat. Wearing out a 110 skinning animals means you have had an awful lot of successful hunts. Congrats! My Dad turned one into a dagger but did so carrying it every day while working construction jobs. For 10 plus years, if he had his pants on that 110 was on his belt. I had it re-bladed by Buck and use it for hunting now but I will never wear out the "new" blade on a few deer a year.

As far as the 101, I am not sure I get it. The great thing about the 110 is/was the folding and locking. I understand that everyone on the planet that wants a 110 has one by now and Buck needs to sell new stuff but I would probably get a 102 if I wanted a fixed blade Buck knife of that size.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn