Originally Posted by comerade
I am Canadian and completely embarrassed by this guy. His Dad was worse.
We have the same problem here, cities support his lefty policies and rural folks don't.
As a card carrying Conservative we are working on this

Embarrassing is certainly one way to look at it, but I think it goes far and away beyond that. These blithering, lunatics are so overwrought with feelings and emotions that they simply do not comprehend that their actions have serious consequences for Liberty. Their actions greatly devalue and marginalize the ultimate sacrifice made by hundreds of thousands of Patriots in order to protect the freedoms we enjoy today - the freedoms paid for with blood that so many take for granted. Further, they seriously compromise their own strength as individuals to be an effective force for good in this world. Put another way, and to be blunt, they're a bunch on ineffective pus**ies.

Before I gave it much thought, I used to wonder how it was possible for so many "educated" people to be so completely wrong in their beliefs. When I began to consider the reasons, it became highly evident. The fact is that the U.S. educational system long ago ceased to provide the well-rounded education so vital to the production of free thinking individuals.  The public schools have largely transformed into indoctrination centers, where our children are taught the following:

1) Truth comes from authority.
2) Intelligence is the ability to remember and repeat
3) Accurate memory and repetition are rewarded
4) Non-compliance is punished
5) Conform: intellectually and socially
6) Everyone is a winner

So really, it’s completely understandable that such asinine doctrine has produced generations of useful idiots. After all, in 1903 when John D. Rockefeller created the General Education Board in order to dispense Rockefeller funds for US education, he stated: “I don’t want a nation of thinkers.  I want a nation of workers.”

Further, the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, raised requirements for rote learning of Math and English such that other important subjects were crowded out of the curriculum, including History and Civics, and much less time and money have been available for enrichment classes such as music and the arts.  Today, fully 50% of college freshmen do not understand how American government is supposed to be structured and new textbooks that cover the American Revolution make no mention of the desire for religious freedom as a reason for leaving Europe to emigrate to America, ad nauseam.

What the liberal elite, the Globalists, the Marxists, fear most is an enlightened and truly educated society.  Jordon Maxwell stated that "The most dangerous thing you can do is educate people.  Because when people become educated, you cannot control them, you cannot frighten them. People who are educated know their own power and don’t surrender it to others.” This, of course, would directly lead to their loss of power and control of the American Population, which is why there is such an organized effort to discredit and remove Trump from office.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/14/17.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue