CZ's are an easy pass,simply because they fhuqking suck. Their mags crazy suck...so that is an easy pass.

Sako gets alotta things VERY right,in regards to stock ergo's and has for many moons. There's some subtle differences through the years/lineage,but they connect alotta dots. I've McMillan versions of both their Hunter patterns and love both,with contour being the determining factor on final selection.

Now as to building a rifle,to follow suit with another rifle(and often in a milder or rimfire chambering),I get the premise and have prolly more than a few of the ilk. Some folks like to go crazy on minutia,trying to correlate cause/effect of "differences" that could never begin to make a fhuqk...more power to 'em. FACT is,the more you shoot,the better you get and that no matter the platform. Lotsa folks love to get that cart in front of the horse. So while cookie cutter builds offer the most commonality,they'll not do as many favors as say a Flyweight and a Chub that actually get fhuqking shot(a lot). Hint.

So while I'm purty good on High Zoot bolt action Rimfire count and am an unabashed Anschutz Slut,I've been waiting/wanting like more than a few folks,for a Skookum S/S Repeater of the highest order. There's been multiple attempts and all have floundered,because feed/function wasn't a key focus. Next thing I know,I've a Vudoo V-22 on order with Specter contour at an unthreaded 18" and have a McMillan Old Glory Classic being crafted to nestle same. I contemplated the Sako Hunter,as it's an exceptional pattern,though it's greatest attributes,are also it's greatest "weaknesses". That being it is VERY anti-ambi,with glaring strongside penchants,in regards to cast,palm swell and cheekpiece. As the Vudoo will undoubtedly be loaned out for others to R&D,I wanted to keep things North/South friendly,if only to keep windows of opportunity open.

It ships with a 30MOA rail option and 'Horn's will make it a 70MOA Show,which ain't a bad place to be on a 22LR with a 10x MQ. I drive custom 75MOA rails upon multiple Anschutzseses and can 50yd zero all,though I prefer a 125yd zero on the 1717D HB.

Long story short,rather than try to shoehorn some schit and in the interest of long term satisfactions,it'll likely pay more than a few dividends to really do it right. Some balk at the notion of spending more than $99.99 on a Rimfire,but they of course are the Stupid Fhuqks who don't shoot anything other than their mouths. Why wouldn't a guy set up the rifle which will see the most trigger time,in the best way possible?!? That said sanctity is backed by the fact that it is the least expensive to shoot,the quietest and most Fun to boot,assuredly do not hurt that equation. Add to that,the simplistic fact that Long Range Rimfire Pursuits will teach you more than any/all things Centerfire,in regards to reading atmospherics and bolstering a skill set...then it is a slam fhuqking dunk.

Bang for the buck?!? S/S RAR in a Boyd's(RFH) with the lever tossed offa cliff and trigger re-sprung. 6x MQ on DIP 25MOA extended rail,for fast/easy inclination.

Top...though a KILLER 10/22 do not suck.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'd be happy to shelf like for like ergo's,to drive an Anschutz 54 and it's trigger,largely no matter the stock pattern. The benefits gained in trigger time and Wind Reading,will crush whatever a similar handle would yield. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I cain't see fhuqking around.