Rossi only made a hundred or so of the 480 rifles. They were a special run. If you see one for sale you better buy it, as about a million others want one also. I do not know why they never made more, as just about everyone who ever had one of their other 92's would like one. They quit making the 454 in 2015. I got one of the last ones apparently made from all the reject and junk parts left over at the end of the production it is a complete POS. Its been back to the factory and had the barrel replaced, and has been nothing but trouble since (not fixed), I have had it apart and back together about 50 times, and have replaced numerous parts. They are really great guns if you can find one or you get one that works well. My 454 is amazing when its running. They do show up from time to time on here. No body seems to know if or when they may start making all of the old models they used to. Apparently there was some issue when they lost or agreed to settle the big law suit. Some say they are going to start producing again this year?