This schit is always fhuqking funny.

I've never had a rifle not get better,with a Barrel Chop and ONLY a Barrel Chop will extrapolate velocity "loss",at like pressure...given the courteous assumption that The Chopper is gunning identical ammo Post Chop. I've chopped a bunch more than a fhuqking schit load of rifles,to purposely extrapolate velocity differences and I've never seen anything even Remotely close to what many folks "believe". 'Course,comparing two different rifles,of two different barrel lengths/types/throats/bore dimensioning assuredly is NOT the same,as The Chop and it's findings. Hint.

If only because Facts and Physics is handy,it is a constant that rigidity is increased,with The Chop. That being said,accuracy tends to improve Post Chop...even on the heralded Anschutz "choked" barrels. Crown Myths abound and that schit cracks me up too,mainly because I shoot a smidge. Hint.

Balance/handling can be tuned many different ways and the LAST fhuqkin thing I'd do on the chamberings thus far cited,is to add barrel length,to "help" them thangs or "add" velocity. Handy/dandy will RELIABLY bear farrrrrrrrrrrrr more fruit and connect more dots,than adding length. Ask me how I KNOW. Dare ya'. Hint.(grin)

Now as Performance/Precision goes,projectile selection is a HUGE variable,that most if not all are in a haste to overlook. There is NO way to make a 308 or '06 "fast",but it'd take a Cross-eyed Drooling Fhuqking Retard,to not be able to discern a halfa fhuqking foot less of spout,while schlepping same. Many platforms GAIN velocity with a Chop and that REALLY fhuqks with heads,especially upon Rimfires(I've Chopped a few of them too).Hint.

I'm quick to Chop and toss Retard Barrel Length stubs offa fhuqking cliff and tend to give boolits a thunk. POA/POI is very fhuqking easily arranged and wind drift do tend to matter more than a smidge. Throat/twist/COAL also have a bearing and that pun be intended,but everyone is in a hurry,to poke carts in front of the horse. Couple them Facts and Physics with glass selection and most are schlepping Train Wreck Goat Fhuqks unknowingly,while being "convinced" they "know" what in the fhuqk they are TRYING to talk about,but missing all by miles. Hint.

I've shot every chambering thus far cited and a LOT that ain't. I'd much rather have a 21" Kreedmire,than a 26" 308,if only because I've got both. I'd rather have a 21" 308,rather than a 26" 308,if only because I've got both. Etc,etc,etc,...yada,yada,yada and I can extrapolate 100's of spouts through the years and a schit load of chamberings,throats,twist rates and COAL,with bajillions of boolits,whistled through various chronographs,into distant Zip Codes and Critters. Most folks are AMAZINGLY Clueless and just love to expound upon same obliviously. 'Course,that is THE funny part.(grin)

An erector that tracks with it's windshield,is THE greatest eye opener and nobody that touts adding barrel length,has a First Fhuqking Clue about same,nor an inkling to Performance/Precision or defeating Atmospheric Influences ala boolit selection. Hint.

Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't...though I enjoy folks obliviously quantifying same.

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

Gotta load for a coupla new barrels and go gun come-ups.

Re-hint.(grin)

Oopsie...was laughing soooooooo hard,I forgot to hang some pics.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Started at 28",finished at 21".

[Linked Image]
'06 Chop. Hint.

[Linked Image]

26" start...21" finish. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Am thinkin',I've a "few" more.

Hint.(grin)