My primary rig is a 2016 Ram 3500 CC SB 4X4 6.7L cummins which is and has been an awesome truck that I will have for many years. It is a SLT with 23k current miles. However, its not the best truck for short run around trips in town and I hate having to let it warm 30 minutes in the winter just to drive to work. I am also not a huge fan of the $300 oil/fuel filter service trips ever 10-15k miles.... So...I broke down and added a tacoma to the mix. I had a 96 tacoma when I was in college and it was a tank - went anywhere I wanted and never had any issues, so I have always had a soft spot for them.

This one is a 2013 SR5 4.0 automatic, 4X4 Double Cab Short Bed. Has 46,400 miles on it and looks like it never left the garage. Comes with a 2" front level, Has new 265/75/16 BF Goodrich Tires, Toyota Bedliner, nerf bars, Negotiated with the dealer until I was out the door with tax at 25k - blue books for 27-28k. So far I love it. Really surprised by the power and get up it has - its a fast little truck and I guess in a pinch can tow up to 6400#.

Anyone else out there with a 4.0 tacoma? Anything maintenance wise I should look out for? It didn't come with the original manual so I need to go online and do some research as most vehicles will have a 50k maintenance schedule.