MRC 1999 stainless action (trued, smoothed, and lightened), Shilen 1/14 stainless select match #3 contour @ 22", floorboard crown, Sunny Hill stainless blind mag trigger guard (lightened), bedded into an olive blind mag Edge stock with 1" pad and 13.5 LOP, everything cerakoted, trigger adjusted (classic M70 style trigger). Talley LW lows. 6 lbs, 14ozs with TLW's. Karl did all of the work on it start to finish. Dies, lots of brass, several boxes of 250 and 200 grain Remington factory ammo.

This has been hunted a lot, shot little. It has some pack rash and dirt on the stock (I'll wipe it off). Some scratches in the cerakote. Action screws have cerakote missing in screwdriver slot. It is a tack driver with Remington factory 200's and factory 250's, that's all I've run through it. Killed a lot of deer with it and a few pigs. I haven't hunted with it in a couple of years so I'm going to let it go.

$2150 shipped for the rifle with Talley's. Whoever purchases the rifle can have the dies, brass, and factory ammo for the price of exact shipping (only to the buyer). Rifle has seen some use but if you tried to put it together you'll spend about twice the price....this is a deal.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]