Used a LPP this year for the last three weeks in three states from highs in the 80's to single digits and snowing.

General use was hiking hard to glassing spots and then sitting for hours. Hiked in a light base layer and fleece top and once at a glassing spot put on the Parka and puff pants to cook dry and insulate. It's a mid tempature puffy, not a super warm one. Down to around 30-35 degrees it was good for absolute comfort with a silk weight base layer and light fleece top under it. Absolute comfort is defined by me as sitting still for hours and being completely warm- not chilled at all. Below about 30* I had to move around some or build a fire. It was great in single digits if I were moving at all.

I like anoraks and pass through pockets, so really like the design and cut of the Lost Park. It also breathes better than most puffs. I could walk quit a bit as long as it wasn't a heavy effort and not be drenched in it.

Overall thought are-

Mid warmth
Great anorak design and hood
Breathes well and dries quickly
Relatively light (21oz in large)

It will work for some of my uses, but not for truly cold winter mountain weather while stationary. At least not without another insulating layer.

Nunatak Equipment make an early identical pullover that you can customize completely. Material, size, fit, down or synthetic with 2.5, 3.6, and 5oz of Climashield Apex insulation. The Kifaru Lost Park Parka is 3.6oz, and I think 5oz would be about right.