I read somewhere that one of the Seals had been a professional MMA competitor before enlisting so I would expect he would be the prime suspect for a choke hold gone wrong. They may have been tough enough to get to be Seals but surely they we're pretty effing stupid to claim the dead guy had been drinking as they reportedly did.

Seems like the murdered soldier's widow has been exemplary so far, from the accounts her husband had told her something was off about the two Seals and that he would explain when he came home.

If I were King I'd let the other Seals handle this, if it really was the base betrayal of everything our Military stands for that it sounds like it could be, surely a couple of HALO jumps sans parachutes would be appropriate, with or without crushed larynxes as deemed appropriate at the time of the drop.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744