Sometimes in our busy lives we always hear about a bad product but seldom do we hear about outstanding customer service. Earlier this week I picked up a new rifle built on a Stiller Predator action, Bartlein barrel, Shilen trigger, and a McMillan Hunter Edge in 6.5 Creedmoor. Due to work, it was a couple of days before I could get to the range to shoot. At the range all went well. The first six shots got it sighted in and was very happy with the group. But the next shot the rifle failed to cock. Huhhh? Must have been me. Worked the bolt and the rifle cocked. Next round the rifle failed to cock again. Then it got to the point where the rifle would not stay cocked. The trigger had felt good. The safety worked. No bang!!! It was after 5:00 pm but I thought I would give Shilen a call. To my surprise, Bill Hull, owner of Shilen Barrels and the maker of Shilen Triggers answered the phone. We went through a trouble shoot, but still the rifle would not stay cocked. Bill said his trigger guy, David had left for the day but gets to work at 6:00 am and he would have him waiting for me if I would drive the 35 miles to Shilen Barrels in Ennis, Texas. I pulled into the driveway a few minutes after 6:00 and Dave met me at the door. He agreed the sear would not stay cocked and was probably the trigger. Dave tore the trigger apart and found a small flake of paint that had worked its way probably from the stock into the trigger sear. The trigger was put back together and the sear stayed cocked on multiple bolt closing. No charge for the help and a nice discount on the next trigger too. This is what I call good and prompt customer service that took care of their product and their customer. Thanks Bill and Dave!