Optics Planet has replaced the now expired above coupon. The new coupon code is BLFR for an 11% discount. This Offer ends 11/28/17 at 11:59 PM CST and applies to multiple product lines that they offer.

They also have a second coupon code that applies to many of the binoculars they carry and it gets a 13% discount at checkout so try it first for binoculars. The code is BFBN13 and the offer ends 12/1/17 at 11:59 PM CST.

To follow up on the Conquest HD 8X42 example above, the normal price is $969.99 and is $843.89 and the $150 Gift Certificate is added to the cart at no extra charge.

Another option is the Opticron iMagic 10X42 BGA VHD as an alterative to the Tract Toric which is not on special at the moment. The iMagic is normally $629.00 and is $547.23 after the discount code. I have both in the 10X42 and they are basically twins in different clothes. The iMagic includes a case, but it is on the small size. I would assume the two are also alike in the 8X42.

Calling Doug first is a good idea since they do not as a habit update their website with current manufacturer promotions. They seem to handle them through forum postings and personal contact. I have found Doug to be great at responding to e-mails!

Some other deals:

Optics Planet has a special on the Vortex Diamondback 10X42 for $119.99, normally $229.99 at most sellers.

B & H Photo is selling out the last of their first generation Zeiss Terra gray 8X32 binoculars for $249.95.

B & H has a special on the new Zeiss Terra 8X32 in black for $290.

A small led light is included by B & H.