Keep in mind that there are MANY members of the Zoli clan, and not all are of the same quality. I have had 12 and 20 magnum versions of the ANTONIO Zoli "Silver Hawk" that tjk mentions above and have had excellent service from all of them for many years. The 12 IS just too light for 3" magnum loads as he says, and I traded mine for an engine rebuild many years ago. I still have one of the 20s and I only shoot 2 3/4" shells in that except for late season pheasant hunting when I put a 3" steel #4 in the top (modified) barrel for the longer shots.

The extractors and fixed chokes aren't flaws, just matters of taste. For me, twin triggers are the fastest method of barrel selection and I don't mind fixed chokes--they never get rusted in place or frozen by a ding on the front of the barrel. One limitation of the Silver Hawk and many Italian doubles is that they have chromed bores. That only becomes an issue if you decide to have the chokes opened--most gunsmiths charge more for that because the chrome is tougher than woodpecker lips. And some 'smiths don't know how to work with it and screw the barrel up....

Antonio Zolis, at least the older ones, are "sleepers"-- usually undervalued IMO.

Was Mike Armstrong. Got logged off; couldn't log back on. RE-registered my old call sign, Mesa.
FNG. Again.
Mike Armstrong