Originally Posted by Dancing Bear
Originally Posted by IZH27
That might work well. I’ve been surfing the net and it seems that the older models have the barrels specifically matched to the receiver. Since the gun had a lot of light surface rust and was cold blued it really has no value other than as a great field gun.

Mike Orlen will cut the existing barrel back, fit it with a screw in choke tube and refit the barrel with a bead sight for a reasonable choice. He can be found on Shotgun Worlds website.
He rarely changes his prices. I believe these are current. Shotgun barrel services offered (screw in choke tube installation, choke adjusting, choke sleeving, chamber and forcing cone lengthening and polishing, jug choking, back boring, porting, rust blueing, stock bending, etc...) and 20% discount (except for shipping charge) to Shotgunworld.com members! michael.orlenverizon.net

http://i.imgur.com/DKhiFTm.jpg

Join Shotgun World for the 20% discount.

After getting quite a few barrels done by Mike Orlen I will never have him do another!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.