Ahhh fishing from shore. What could be more relaxing and simple? Just grab your gear and go! Right? Nope!
Ok, what do I usually take? Two rods,{ gotta have a back up.} Two rod holders, a tackle box, a minnow bucket, a chair,
an umbrella for the chair, {it gets hot here in florida!} and a small cooler.

Now how the hell am I gonna carry all this stuff in one trip?
Being a resourceful guy, I sat down on the patio with a cup of coffee and thought about my predicament. After
looking through the Bass Pro and Cabela's catalogs, i realized that I would have to make a carrier myself as the factory made ones were $150 to $250 and that was way too much to spend!
So this is what I came up with.
I had a folding golf cart in the shed gathering dust. I bolted a board to the bottom of the cart and bolted an old ice chest to the board. I bolted two pieces of PVC pipe to the cooler; one on each side; to act as rod holders and put two J hooks at the top by the handle to hold my lawn chair. Two more J hooks on the back side of the handle to hold the minnow bucket. Now I can carry every thing I needed and can just pull it around with me. You can pick up a golf cart at a resale shop for cheap and use your imagination for the rest. This outfit allows me to go in style and only make one trip.