Sorry, I didnt get a chance to finish my reply.

The brass is soft. I have lost a few during the sizing process. On occasion, the shoulder will collapse before the neck sizes using a bushing die. I could likely alleviate this by performing a two step neck down, so I can deal with that issue. The larger issue is the primer pockets. I am losing approximately 10% on the first firing, and another 10% on the second...and this is with loads that are far from a point where pressure should be an issue. Using common sense, and verifying these load with QL, there is not a pressure issue that should cause these failures. Talking to to other folks locally, they are having the same issue. I do have one batch where I haven't lost a single one up to the second firing.

For me, the last batch of 50 I just sized and loaded will be my last Hornady brass purchase. For my next batch of .22 Creedmoor, I will wait for full production of Alpha Munitions .22 Creedmoor brass. I have 20pcs on hand, and it seems to be very well made brass. All accounts indicate this is a very high quality product.