From her links....

On paper I am a minority, but you wouldn’t necessarily know that when you see me. I come from a upper middle class family, I grew up in Switzerland, I got to travel a lot and I speak fluent english and french. In person, I can perform whiteness. I portray European-ness. But I know nothing else.

For years I have struggled with my mixed ethnicity because I don’t feel either Kenyan or Indian at all...

My mother made me white, she denied me half of who I am.

I suspect she has never been to Kenya, much less lived in a village, I seriously doubt "Kenyans" would consider her Kenyan, and Indians divide even Indians into rigid castes based on who their parents happened to be.

She "knows nothing else" but the stupid twaddle she writes gets air time anyway. I'd guess her Indian/Kenyan mom who married a White guy and raised her in Switzerland DOES know something else, and kept her far away from both Indians and Kenyans.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744