Working with 124 grain coated cast and Unique, gun functions correctly, no jams, ejects fine, etc. Tried 50 rounds loaded with Bullseye with a 124gr. FMJ, ranging from 3.6 up to 4.1 grains, some but not many ejected correctly, many jams, stovepipes, etc. Factory 115gr and 124gr function correctly.

Gun is original configuration, Belgian made FN, about 1980 vintage, I am the original owner so I know nothing has been modified.

I'm thinking that this is probably pressure curve related? I may still be too low on charge weights, too.

I stopped at 4.1 as data on hand shows a very wide range, some maxing in the low 4 grain area, some in the high 4 grain range and not having worked with BE in the 9 before, I wanted to exercise a bit of caution in working up. I think 4.9 is shown in the Hercules data from the booklet printed about the time I got this powder, probably early to mid 90's.

I know that Bullseye is not the optimum powder, but I have some small amounts of BE and also of Herco that I'd like to use up shooting these 124 FMJ. These would be for plinking use on the range.

Any input would be appreciated.