Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by achadwick
That's OK. He get a pass since he served in the Marine Corps. I've been assured this is true right here on the 'fire. crazy

ya know, I'd give a lot of leeway to someone who served in the Corps....

But this isn't one of them....

its more along the lines, he's a DemocRAT ( which I don't know how someone who served in the Marines, could ever
hate his country enough to become a democRAT).....

DemocRATS always think they are above the law, or abiding by it, just doesn't apply to them...

Kinda like the Blue's Brothers... they think they are on a Mission From God...

The entire team needs to be flushed, because they are all democRATS out to wreck Trump's Presidency...

Not find what might be wrong in an unbiased outcome... but have a focused outcome...

from what I read, he's a Republican. he was appointed by GW Bush to head the FBI.

His Marine Corps service looks to be legit. Enlisted, finished boot camp at Parris Island, went to OCS, then became a Marine Officer, So that makes him a mustang. Ranger School, Jump school , Rifle Platoon leader in Vietnam with 3rdMARDIV. In April 1969, he received an enemy gunshot wound in the thigh, recovered, and returned to lead his platoon until June 1969. decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with three ​3⁄16" bronze stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge.

I kind of think that DOES top 5 draft deferments. Your idea of service may differ than mine.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....