Originally Posted by kenjs1
I can't help but reflect on this nations good fortune at his winning. The enormity of the difference I feel when looking into the coming year vs what we might all be feeling had she who should not be named had won. Absolute wonder.

God Bless.

+1 on that, and most of what all of you have already put down.

What would life be like under HRC the 1st?

We know where the SCOTUS would be. We know there would be an immediate push to national healthcare to "fix" Obamacare. We know that illegal immigration would be worse and amnesty for all would be here. We know that the energy sector would crash while billions would be shoveled to cronies in the "clean energy" experiments would go. We know our military would continue to degrade. We know that another jump in minimum wage would squeeze out more entry level jobs and make unemployment rise , not fall. I doubt the Dow would be continuing to climb. I know there would be no reduction in corporate taxes, and trillions would remain locked in other countries. I know that we would be challenged internationally in the Ukraine, in Iraq/Syria/ in the South china sea, in Korea worse than now. We know that HRC would have a love fest with Merkel and that boy toy in France and the three would continue to flood Europe with Muslims and African refugees hastening the doom of Western culture.

Sometime you need a scalpel to the job, and sometimes a blunt instrument is needed. Thank goodness for Trump.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo