I own a T3 Lite in 300 WSM. It is a RMEF stainless steel synthetic stock version. It is laser accurate and bone stock will shoot sub-moa with multiple of my reloads. I was beyond pleased that it all I had to do for my load development was based on what other T3 300 WSM owners found that worked and graciously made available at websites like this one and used it to for my reloads and wha-la my T3 was turning out groups at or below 0.6" over and over.

When I first bought my T3 Lite I was in a near panic as I couldn't find newly manufactured brass ANYWHERE and no kidding I looked EVERYWHERE. While I was Goggling 300wsm brass I stumbled on a unbelievable deal on Federal Power Shock ammo for considerably less than 1x fired brass for sale on Gunbroker so I bought 100 rounds. This is the only factory ammo I have ever fired from my T3 and I would be lying if I said it shot MOA as it doesn't, it does however ALMOST shoot moa at 1-3/16". Yes the federal ammo has produced three sub moa groups, but the average of six 3-shot 100 yard group is 1-3/16". The remaining 82 rounds of Federal ammo will likely spend its days gathering dust.

I am of the strong opinion that for under $800-$1000 you can not find a better rifle than the Tikka T3 Lite.