Originally Posted by Starman
The big problem is Satterlee treats his customers like rubbish and has proven time and time again what a liar he is.
He cannot be trusted.
Excuse after excuse, lies compounded by more lies, and then his victim sob story that a long list of screwed customers
call his dishonesty out.

All anyone has to do is a search of Accurate Reloading and NitroExpress forums to find he is high on the schite list.
and has been for some considerable years.

For the record, Satterlee actions have had a history of cracking bolts.

My personal experience with Stuart Satterlee is just the opposite. Thus far, he has built two (2) rifles for me that were delivered on time, as promised. One rifle, a .338, was sent to Superior Ammunition for load development. Superior said the barrel would exhibit bad copper fouling after just a few shots and in their opinion, was defective. Stuart cheerfully replaced the barrel at his expense, refinished the rifle, and once load development was complete, returned the rifle to me via next day air at considerable expense, which again he paid for. The bad barrel, from a reputable premium barrel maker, was not Stuart's fault. I selected the barrel maker, as I wanted a lightweight stainless barrel with cut rifling.

Once I received the completed rifle, it was a thing of beauty and shot under an inch with the ammunition from Superior. I took it on a Namibian hunt a couple of months later and bagged a nice leopard, plus about a dozen species of PG. It worked perfectly on the hunt.

Based on my my personal experience with him, Stuart Satterlee is a real craftsman and an honorable businessman. I would not hesitate to order another rifle from him.

Starman, are your negative comments the result of personal experience with Stuart or based on what you've read, as you allege, on other forums?