I have always enjoyed rimfires. Some of the happiest days of my youth were spent stomping the banks of Big Wills Creek shooting a JC Higgins semi-auto 22LR at anything that dared move. I have kept several in my battery over the ensuing 4 decades. That battery has been growing lately. I can see adding a Kel-Tec PMR-30 (Darrik had some great prices last time he got some in) and when Darrik gets Ruger to make that special run of RAR Predators in 17 Mach 2, I'll definitely add one of those. Here's the family as it sits now. The Ruger 10/22 Magnum and the Savage heavy barrel 17HMR both sat in a saltwater and mud filled safe following hurricane Katrina for 3 days. Since we didn't have running water I rinsed them off in a freshwater pond then sprayed them down with WD40. I didn't clean them for another 6 months. Those two are my most accurate. Go figure.

[img]https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/se...dia/33666426001/large/1515545560/enhance[/img]

I just bought 10 acres at the edge of a rural subdivision. It's where I will retire in about 3 years. Soon I am going to have a huge berm built at the back of the property and I'll have a great range for rimfires.