Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
Awhile back my SIL picked up a used Tikka T3 Lite in 7mm Mag for a song. He put a good scope on it and we went to the range. He was trying some HSM ammo with the 168 Berger. That thing made a "bughole" 3 shot group! He killed a 5pt bull with I that Fall. Very LWT and easy handling. Now, in our group, another guy has one in 338 Federal. He has killed elk and muleys using the 185TSX factory loads. he has had all kind of trouble with his plastic magazine. I can't warm up to them just because of that...I don't rust **[TRUST]** any polymer mags but AR15 Thermolds, ha. They tell me that Tikka has aftermarket metal mags? I love Remingtons, but usually they need a lot of tweaking. So far, I haven't seen nor heard of a Tikka really needed it, right out of the box.

I fixt that for ya.

I've had my Tikka T 3 Lite SS 270 W since 2003. SO FAR my magazine hasn't given me ANY trouble. I bought a 5 rd just for an xtra but have not used it.

Jerry

ps: Jim, I promise I'm not a troll, following you around. it just happened this way! smile

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!