I know most everyone on here is big fans of the custom knives produced by members of this site, including myself, but I have really become a huge fan of Kershaw folding knives for an EDC and have really started showing more interest just in folders all together. For work and hard use they seem to fit the bill a bit better. Anyway, in my never ending quest for the perfect EDC I had discovered these Zero Tolerance knives some time ago and been drooling over them every chance I get. I was having a hard time dropping close to $200 on a factory made folding knife but the fact that these are made here in the good ol USA and they are an upscale beefier version of the Kershaws, I decided awhile back to take the chance. They offer lots of models and I decided on the 0801BW. It’s a Rexford design and the finish in black wash. It’s a great EDC! Rides deep in my pocket. It snaps open smooth and swiftly with the assist and closes equally as well. Absolutely no play anywhere and locks rock solid! It’s a bigger knife that fits the hand well but at same time can be carried in pocket and hardly know it’s there. This knife could very well become a new all-time favorite of mine and I’m already eyeing up other Zero Tolerance models. I honestly feel that these knives are of the quality that I’d trust my instincts to grab one and go if [bleep] hit the fan!

Anyway, I guess the whole point to this post was I’m curious if others on here have experience with using the Zero Tolerance knives and their opinions of them as I haven’t put mine completely through it’s paces yet? I’m really surprised I don’t hear more being mentioned of them.

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD