Thanks, Leanwolf. I appreciate warnings like this. Because I am feeding cattle in a hard winter I am in my trucks a lot, and I try to make good use of the time by listening to college-level teaching series from Great Courses. I was listening to a western historian last week, about 12 hours worth at least, and I about applauded when he mentioned he did not care for Dances with Wolves. I had a writer friend from New York City who induced me to watch a Jeremy Renner film a couple months ago. He played a government trapper investigating the murder of a native girl. Terrible movie for many reasons. I really dislike Jeremiah Johnson and The Horse Whisperer. I'm enough of a historian to know Jeremiah Johnson did not look and act like Robert Redford, and I'm enough of a horseman to know The Horse Whisperer was a silly film about adultery, and again, I know a number of true horse clinicians, three or four among the best in the world, and none of them look or act like Redford. So, keep those warnings coming!