WL,

Now we're talking.!
I like the hobby, a lot, grew up doing it and at 53 I still can't get it out of my blood.
Your style reminds me of the time I ran a short week end line. I put in 9 step down dirt hole sets along a bank between a corn field and a small river with lots of coon sign. In just 9 sets the first night I had 1 Blue Jay, 1 opposom, and 5 coon. It covered the gas for that weekend. Lol.

This sub forum is kind of slow, but I suspect that there are many of us here on the 'fire setting steel.

I have been doing some research and trying to focus on Cubbys for coon. Oh, I know there are better and more productive ways to catch them, but I want to determine the psychology of coons when it comes to cubby openings and their willingness concerning entry and refusal.

Not wanting to hyjack your great thread here. But if anyone would like, I have some questions here in the sub forum in another thread that I could use some input on. Thanks.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)