Originally Posted by Tejano
Huntington Die Specialty has the RWS brass. Same here anneal after three to five loads depending on how hot they are and make of brass. The 300 and any belted case forget the belt and just bump the shoulder after the second or third firing. With Winchester brass ten loading's is pushing it RWS 15 - 20 is the norm with annealing. The Nosler brass somewhere in between but closer to ten max.

Expansion above the belt will depend on your chamber more than the dies. If this occurs then either a specialty die or chuck the brass. RCBS has small base dies and this collet die is supposed to work well http://www.larrywillis.com/. But if it happens after only a few loadings I might consider a re-chamber job first.

I would neck size or partial size for the first couple of loadings then the 0.002 bump and test how they chamber. Minimal sizing will contribute to accuracy (only some) and definitely longer brass life.

I annealed the first 25 cases after 4 firings and will continue every other firing. I noticed 3-4 primer pockets getting a little loose will keep an eye on them might have to cull them out of the heard pretty soon. I wonder, if my head space is set at 0.002, how far the belt is from being fully seated? Or is the belt ever fully seated?