Originally Posted by seven_miller
I never had much interest in owning an AR, but everyone has one and I found some deals on parts, so I built one. It shoots pretty well with Hornady 75 BTHP's. I've had a couple 5-shot groups under an inch at 100, which isn't easy for me with a 1-4x scope and this mil-spec trigger. I'm not sure on replacing the scope, but I HATE the trigger. I also don't want to spend $200, because that seems like blasphemy when the last Timney I bought for a Rem 700 was $109. Any suggestions?

From what you are saying a RRA Varmint would be a great upgrade for you. They do go on sale from time to time. I don't have a single "stock" trigger in my AR's. I have a couple Jards and also I have three varieties of Giesslele's, and they are "better" at the higher price points. Also have one now that's doubling, but maybe it's not the trigger. That's for me to figure out. I also have several of the RRA's including one that was to White Oak for tuning. Or so I was told. Hard to tell much difference between them after 1K rounds. Get the RRA. It will make you happy.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.