One past great talking about another past great:

[quote..]

" Bob asked," .. when you first got involved in the safari business with Percival, back in late 1945, there must have been a few old-timers
around who actually knew ‘Karamoja’ Bell.”

“Yes,” I replied. “There were some old-timers who knew Bell—mainly from the ‘Ivory Rush’ days of the Lado Enclave.” I’d become a fan of
“Karamoja” Bell after reading his two books, “Wanderings of an Elephant Hunter” and “Karamoja Safari,” and was always eager to hear
about him from anyone who’d known him.

“What did hunters think of him generally, and especially his use of smallbore rifles on elephants?” Bob asked.

By all accounts he was an outstanding hunter …fearless, with tremendous physical endurance, and it was generally agreed that
he was a really superb marksman . He also had an amazing understanding of the bone structure of an elephant’s skull, and he was able
to direct the small bullets from almost any angle to the brain hidden within that massive head. Stories of his prowess with a rifle were legion
..... I never met anyone who spoke badly of Bell.

There you go people , Mr.Selby actually met guys that knew WDM Bell in his ivory days and they had nothing but good to report about the man,
but alas if Harry had tuned into 24CF he could have been 'educated' by 24CF fools like below...

Originally Posted by jorgeI
he lost count of how many elephants he lost when he was going after large quantities of ivory.

Of course such utter trash claim comes from a person who also sells the crazy mythical Twin Towers melting steel theory
and the Hydrostatic-Shock spin merchant nonsense...but it gets worse , he also chooses the company of celebrity hunter
Chapter 11 bankruptees that write BS glowing articles supporting their corrupt business partners - stolen valor perpetrators.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.