I was able to handle the Ruger RAR predator model in 6.5 Creed "for the first time" yesterday in my local gun shop with the green stock, in the right-hand action of course. My concern was the diameter of the barrel as being too heavy as compared to a true sporter weight barrel, the barrel diameter and weight I can live with. I just desire to have any heavy rifles any longer.

The RAR is an economy rifle the factory cost savings in understandably in the stock, yet the stock is fully functional for the rifle's price point. I felt the stock SUCKED. Some stock maker eventually has to introduce a higher quality synthetic stock for the RAR rifle with the thousands and thousands of Ruger RAR rifles being produced. When this stock comes along the stock will likely have right-hand bolt cut yet that can be easily remedied with a Dremel tool.

I am wanting a for a new rifle for my lefty son,, ( we are both left-handed) when he gets the itch for a lefty 6.5 Creedmoor a few years from now the present lefty rifles being made will be $1,000.00 to whatever $$ on GUNBROKER. Do the Winchester left hand "Model 70's" ring a bell. Back in the late 90's you could have bought all the lefty model 70's in any caliber from LEFT HAND LARRY in Minnesota for $550.00 each. I think Left Hand Larry bought every left hand M-70 Winchester had when Winchester discontinued them.

Sorry for the rant. I should likely just wait for a Tikka T3X in 6.5 Creed.