In addition to the above, it also depends somewhat on which model one is talking about as Uberti has made replicas of many models of various action types by different manufacturers. Identifying the particular model in regards to price and "strength" would help to a significant degree.

As an example, a replica Winchester 1892 would be able to handle higher pressures for a longer period of use than a replica 1873 due in large part to the design differences. I still wouldn't use loads meant for a Ruger Blackhawk or other such firearm in an 1892 but loads to +P/45 ACP pressures should be no problem if one wanted to take deer or pigs with it, particularly if using jacketed bullets.

As for price, I would also expect the 1892 to go for a bit less than an 1873 as the latter is a bit more "period correct" if trying to recreate the cowboy era. The 45 Colt chambering sort of defeats true replication but others wouldn't know that until seeing the ammo or markings on the barrel. I would also expect to walk off with the gun for less than $1000 all told if it were a used gun and one could probably do a bit better than the OP's estimate as CAS shooting has fallen off up here.