I'm ith Sasha and Abby. The Superposed fits me. My twenty has 26.5 inch barrels and I am happy with it. At about age 65, I traded my twelve in on a Beretta 687 SP IV to drop some weight. The Beretta is a pound or more lighter. I went with 28 inch barrels and am happy with that choice.

You can pick up nice twelve gauge Superposed guns for under $1500. Tweties, not usually. You should be able to find a new Beretta of some grade within budget. My only reason for recommending Them over The bank vault strong Citori is weight. The Citori is a little heavier and walking a ways will make a difference. I rarely buy new guns anymore. There are lots of nice used guns around that are just broken in. You do have to make sure some less than skilled gun plumber has not messed with them. You can usually tell by comparing with a new like model.

Best,

Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero