I thought I would start a separate thread after seeing that there are many of us that have been lied to and ripped off by Ryan. I am MANY years into this and out a rifle and some money. I am gathering the emails, texts, and various paperwork to contact the State Attorney General and the ATF to open a formal complaint against him.
I was one of the first to jump on the “Campfire Special” with him and it has drug on for years. I have kept my mouth shut publicly mostly until now, but I am finally fed up enough to take action against him. So many broken promises and excuses. So many deadlines that Ryan himself set up and then broke. Last May he texted me that my rifle was finally done and he would ship it on his next trip into town. The guy must never go to town, because that is the last I heard from him. I am absolutely positive that my rifle is lost, stolen, or simply botched beyond repair.
No more lies, no more broken promises. I am preparing to go after Ryan with the full force of our legal system. I did not ask for this fight...I don’t want it. Here we are though...I pity the trouble he has caused himself.
I think this thread could be of some benefit to show he has done it to many others as well. Please contact me either through this thread or PM with any similar experiences with Ryan Kelsey and Diablo Customs.

Buy once, cry once.