I don't have one, and have no plans to, but I could speculate about where it might be useful, i.e., you're involved in a shooting and don't want a cop to see you in the distance with you handgun in hand after arriving to a report of a shootout, and cap you with his scoped AR. He might hesitate a few seconds if he sees a badge of some kind in a proper holder on the belt. I guess the idea would be to take it out and put it on your belt under a circumstance like that, but otherwise to leave it put away. Just a thought, but perhaps there are reasons this isn't a good idea. I haven't given a lot of thought to it.

But it's sort of like the idea of keeping a SECURITY windbreaker in you trunk with your AR, in case there's a mass shooter you have a chance to dispatch, and don't want a cop to shoot you thinking you're the mass shooter. He may hesitate long enough to reevaluate what he's seeing if he sees those big yellow letters SECURITY across your back.

The only difference in concept is that the badge is something you don't have to run to your trunk for.