Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

I don't care a bit about the brand either. I'm a little cautious though and usually won't jump on whatever new thing comes along until some folks I trust can give some thoughts about it. I just want us to get over thinking that the view through a scope is number one. I can ask just about any hunter I know about any scope and he will immediately start talking about how the view looked in the store,and then maybe at last light if he got the chance. Not one in 100 will say anything about how the scope adjusted.

I don't mean to bash any company,and I'm fine with whatever a guy wants to hunt with. I would however like to get folks to change their thinking in that you shouldn't have to tap a scope every time you make an adjustment to get it to move,and you shouldn't be happy with inconsistent adjustments even if you only zero your scope and leave it alone unless you change the load. Until we start demanding accurate and repeatable adjustments every time,even if we aren't turret twisters,there will be no reason for a manufacturer to step up and use better quality internals.

First of all, you're a good dude, period.
Secondly, do you trust Barsness' review of the Toric?
Thirdly, I don't give a flying crap what other people consider most important in a riflescope. Not sure why anyone does. Unless it affects me personally, which a guys' opinion on scopes never does, then I won't waste a minute further thinking about it. I may not agree, but who cares?

Thanks for the compliment.
Yes,I trust Barsness 'review.
The only reason I care is because I would like to see all of us get higher quality products from scope manufacturers and I don't see that happening as long as glass is our first priority. Right now they are giving us what we want-demand.