Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

And the people do nothing when their government subverts its own laws. Yet I keep on hearing the same irrelevant talking points here, the same scripted "debate" you'll find on all media. It's all a farce, and you should ALL know it is. If it was anything but guns, you'd not talk of increasing government power to prevent greater government overreach. A lot of guys here are actually DEFENDING UNLAWFUL GUN LAWS NOW ON THE BOOKS!! Every politician and every person attempting to remove our rights should be dealt with as a scumbag, a criminal, and a traitor. So yes, you all seem to be f'ing retarded. The law is clear, but you certainly don't want to talk about enforcing it, about getting together a group of citizens and calling a Grand Jury, and presenting evidence against the criminals in every government building in this crumbling nation. You just want to bitch and bloviate about the "next threat". F u c k you. You are supposed to be rights advocates. You are whining [bleep].

That's funny...

You don't know who the enemy really is. How did you get so confused?

The Constitution LIMITS the federal government's powers over the people. Our Republic is a republic because We The People have the power. Not the central government.

Show me ONE post I have ever made that supports bigger government of any sort.

Show me one post I have ever made that is other than supporting our Constitutional Rights.

You think I bitch and bloviate, and you say F u c k You to me? Call me a whining [bleep]?

YOU, sir... don't know who the enemy is, and who isn't.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!