Originally Posted by KMGHuntingSafaris
I'm done here chaps. It's the reason why I did not want to get involved in the first place. People ask questions, I give answers, then get called out.
Will go and calm myself and go for a walk with my bow.
Do and believe as you wish.

Marius,

I think your insight is vey important. For those who have travelled to South Africa little or never, it's a difficult place to understand, as I'm sure the USA is outsiders. We need reports from "Boots on the ground" to really understand the conditions being reported.

I'm fortunate in that over the past 30 years I've visited your country often and fell in love with it. I've made lifelong friends, and have gotten to know their friends and families and through them I get some info, but not the whole picture. Other guys don't have that luxury. I still want to learn more, and hope you will continue to freely share it. Don't be afraid to defend your country, just like don't be afraid to point out the warts. It benefits us all.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo